Wednesday, September 7, 2011

SUBMITTED IN THE SHIFT!

I haven't posted anything in a few months but during my time off I continued to write. In our lives we continue to shift from one situation to another; one relationship to another (short or long-term), one mindset to another and more. Shifting is not a bad thing!

Shifting may come as a result of the need to move from a state of complacency and being comfortable where you are-- to stepping out of the boat and having confidence that you can do so much more than you think. I really had to consider where I am in my life, determine if I am happy with it, and if I'm not, what will I do about it! So, when considering it all, I decided that I am ready to shift because right where I am and have been for a few years has only become a cycle or revolving door if you will.

Just like with driving or riding in a car with a stick shift, when gears are changed, we feel the jerk reaction initially but then its a smooth ride! I am ready for God to shift me so I am going to do what is necessary to remain in a state of submission when the shift comes. I don't mind the jerks (disruptions, shaking up, interruptions in my plans) because I know what God has planned for me is so much better.

As a GEM, I expect a continuous SHIFT in my life as I progress towards God's destiny for me! If you are a GEM, begin to confess daily that you will be SUBMITTED IN THE SHIFT!

Father I thank you for the SHIFT in my life
I yield and accept your timing
Even though I may not understand it completely.
Your plan for me is much greater than the plans I made for myself
So I trust you in this process
And will hold on tight to you
As I SHIFT to a new level, a new dimention and a NEW ME!

God Bless ---

Ms. Val
FREE2BE

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the Shift. Good Post-And the Lord is shifting me as well; not always pleasant, but necessary. Also thank you for commenting on my post, "Speak to It!" Glad you enjoyed reading it. :)

    ReplyDelete