Sunday, June 5, 2011

A GEM THOUGHT: "REMOVING ANTs" FROM OUR LIVES

As we change our paradigm, we change our confession (what we speak).  A few years ago a therapist shared a list of ANTs (Automatic Negative Thoughts) with me. They are the negative thoughts and words that we sometimes speak unknowingly.  Our thoughts and words contribute to our current paradigm (state of mind) and our level of expectation.  In our frustration, disappointment and anger --what comes out of our mouths is sometimes an afterthought and not aforethought. Just like sticks and stones, words hurt, can bring life or death so Speak LIFE...

Father I thank you that every word I speak is life and peace.
Negative words will no longer grow in me
But I will make positive confessions every day of my life.
Father I thank you that I will learn to speak truth, faith, peace and prosperity,
And life to the full and overflowing.
Father I thank you that as I speak life
My expectations will change so the things I thought were impossible
Now become possible and a reality by faith in you.
My children will change and realize their true value
My relationships will change from dysfunctional to healthy
My money will change as I speak wealth and riches in my home
My health will change as I speak that I am well.
Father I thank you that as I change my language
I will begin to see your Word manifest in a great way in my life.
Father I thank you that as I talk daily and make the "oops" remarks (intended or unintended)
I am learning what doesn't need to be on my lips
And decide to no longer entertain or emulate negativity,
But that my mouth will be filled with fruitfulness
So I can live in Jesus' Name!   ~~~~~ Written by: Valerie B. (Free2Be) 

4 comments:

  1. That was awesome! I like the "removing the ANT's from our lives"...so true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amen! someone will read this and maybe for the 1st time make a positive confession!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with Quiet Revelations statement. This is a powerful prayer. It should be printed, framed, and posted to the wall of all who need a visual reminder that words have power.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen, it is my prayer it reaches someone. They have changed my thinking, my speech and my expectation.

    ReplyDelete